About Me

My photo
HMMMM about me...well..I'm a open minded, fun loving woman that enjoys life and wants to have fun. I do not judge..and I really can't stand anyone that does..I have no time to listen to that shit, and I don't care too. If you want to start running your mouth about someone else..then get away from me. If you think I'm listening, then your wrong..just being polite, while my brain and heart is saying your a idiot! I'm very curvy..not perfect..I have meat on my bones, so if your into skinny chics..I'm not your girl. At least with me..you have something to grab a hold of..while your ramming it to me from behind! LOL I love sex..anything to do with it! I'm into camping, and dancing. The weekends belong to me, and that's the time I act crazy!!! Anything else you want to know..just ask<;O)

About my Shows

About my Shows

Toys, Roleplay(love taboo), lingerie, strap-on play, cam2cam, foot fetish, dirty talking, panty stuffing, balloon popping, spanking, cuckold, SPH, anal, DP, gagging, messy BJ's, gigantism. If your into something, just ask. I do flash for gold..tits or ass

My Expertise

My Expertise

Fellatio, turning men on with my smile, dirty talking, using my toys, Cop roleplay, SPH, foot fetish, cuckold and just making men and women want and cum for me. All requests gold..please! Fetish shows, please take me exclusive.

What Turns me On

What Turns me On

Oral sex, clean white shoes, big strong hands, soft kisses, dancing, nice white teeth, funny men, spankings, strap-on play, SPH, cam2cam, new clothes, new shoes, respectful gentleman, gigantism, choking, cuckold, sex in public, interracial, doggy and being spanked at the same time. I love being spoiled and treated like a princess, and I love being watched


Saturday, November 19, 2011

I will be online this next week

I will be online this next week. It's almost Thanksgiving :) I can't wait to cook all those yummy things. I do love to cook. I'm also putting down new carpet in my bedroom tomorrow. So this next week will be busy for me! So I will see you boys Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment